Friday, June 20, 2008

About Me (somewhat)

Favorite color(s): Royal blue and Bright pink

Favorite movie(s): Lord of the Rings, Dragon Heart, Transformers, Sky High, Narnia.

Favorite season: Spring

Favorite foods: Chocolate cake, mint ice cream, homemade chicken and dumplings.

Favorite subject: School: writing & Drawing Talking: most anything

Favorite car: Bronco, 1973 Oldsmobile, 454 SS, & Corvettes (all American made)

Favorite sport: Barrel racing!

Favorite thing to do on Saturday: Ride a horse or write in my book.

Socks or no socks: No Socks PLEASE!

Flip Flops or Tennis Shoes: Flip flops, moccasins or bare foot.

Favorite thing to eat for breakfast: Malt-o-meal

Favorite age: Uhhh, the point would be…?

Favorite place to go on vacation: What is this vacation thing that you speak of?

Favorite thing to watch on TV: We Don’t have TV anymore just video & DVD. It used to be Dr. Quinn the Medicine woman or Jane and the Dragon.

Running or riding a bike: Ride a horse, but otherwise a bike.

Favorite book: Lord of the Rings or Dragons in our Midst

Cats or Dogs: *sigh* dogs I guess since you didn’t ask horses.

Do you have lots of friends or just one: Lots of earthling friends, lots of Marshen friends and only one really great friend; Jesus.

Favorite motto: “Every thinker puts an apparently stable world into some kind of danger” or “I am right, I am always right, even when I am wrong I am right”.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello =) I just stopped by to say hi in between camps and I just cut my thumb on a can lid, in case you wanted to know. =-D
Heather m*

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I just found your blog linked to on Kaylene's! Glad I found it.
BethAnn