Now go ye to rest in a land evergreen;
Where love abides and peace is king.
Go there and wait patiently for me.
The world was harsh and cruel unto thee;
Go now and rest eternally.
Go there and rest from life's hardships, toil and plights;
For I will come when time is right and hold thee in mine arms.
Go to sleep oh dearest ones;
Rest ye in peace in Dayspring's arms.
Go ye to rest in a land evergreen;
"Where love abides and peace is king.
by Sweetpea
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kathryn! YOU HAVE A BLOG?! How exciting! I'll be back to visit often! I'll try to link to you soon on my blog. So keep up the good posts!
Haven't seen ya in a long time! Hope to see you before too long.
blessings,
Kaylene
www.everythoughtcaptive.wordpress.com
Post a Comment