Well, how are ya'll doing? Its been crazy around here. We took on two extra children Wednesday and we get to keep them until tomorrow (Friday). So it has been a buzz around here. To top it off, mom set me up with a Facebook page...hehe...I have been having fun with that one. It is very simple to use. I just type a little snip of what I have been doing and what I am thinking and what not and I can chat with friends and it is a very controlled place. The only people that can look at it are those that you accept as friends.So that is nice. You can change it where everyone can look at it if you want, but its nice to have control over your peers! Mwhahahah!
Also, I am going to be gone to a big conference with some friends for about three or four day, maybe more. I am going to help them with their lil ones and hopefully I can get to go to some classes as well...so that's gonna be fun. I am also going to go to a political conference in May...that is a three day thing as well. Soooooo...I am pretty booked up. I am looking forward to it all except for one thing...I can't take my book with me...that is a terrible thing to think about! My book is at a very elevated point in the crisis and me having to leave my characters in such a predicament is just terrible!...Not only for me, but for them as well! Oh well. I'll get over it cause I am coming right back home after each conference...I may be having severe withdrawals when I get back, but I'll live.
And as to the riddle...YES! The answer is a Credit Card! Yay! You guys did a great job!
Well, I gotta run now. I hope things have been going well for all you readers and I would be blessed if you would pray for me as i prepare to go on these trips. Thanks!
Shieldmaiden
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Kathryn,
I hope you have a great time on the trips, and I hope that your book writer sense is able to calm down so that you can have a great time. Yeah! I finally got a riddle right! :)
Christin
P.S. I can't wait to borrow Pendragon soon! :)
Post a Comment