
……………………I’m a failure…. I am a disgrace to my family….they continue to assure me that I am not, but so far, I’m not too sure…….I am sooooooo bummed…
I FLUNKED MY FOURTH DRIVERS TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Need I say any more????
(groan)
We actually wonder if the examiner flunked me unnecessarily. She does not have a very high opinion of home schoolers…there have been several other home schooling families that have complained about her flunking their kids for dumb reasons.
Now that I think about it, there was another girl (public schooled) that messed up on basically the same things that I did, but she still passed…
NOW I AM STARTING TO SEETH…
Well! If she flunked me on purpose then I am going to blow her whistle next time! I am gonna to look over every shoulder, watch every corner, and, and, and…well… ya know, the only reasons that I got flunked were these: I looked in my mirrors at one point instead of over my shoulder, I didn’t look over the correct shoulder, I didn’t exaggerate something enough…ummm…I can’t think of anymore…hmmm…the only thing that the other girl didn’t do was exaggerating something or other, she did something else… otherwise we basically got the same things missed…I’m thinking that I was flunked on purpose…huff! Fancy that! Phooey!
Well, maybe God doesn’t want me to have my drivers license…with the end of the world coming on (in my belief) and all of us Christians are gonna have to run for our lives, maybe He doesn’t want me to have a license…but I don’t know why???
I have a Social Security Number, so it couldn’t be to keep my identity safe…You got any ideas? Maybe you could figure it out. If you have an idea, go ahead and leave it in a comment, it might help…if not, leave a comment anyway for encouragement. I am really bummed over this. I never thought that I would get so bummed over something sooooo stupid like a little piece of plastic, but I am.
Well, I have got to go now. I’ll be taking my test in 30 days- again. Maybe. (Groan).
Till then, I am still on my quest for that dumb, worthless, illegal tax, piece of plastic…and the battle is draining me. (SIGH).
The bummed, war worn,
Shieldmaiden
I FLUNKED MY FOURTH DRIVERS TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Need I say any more????
(groan)
We actually wonder if the examiner flunked me unnecessarily. She does not have a very high opinion of home schoolers…there have been several other home schooling families that have complained about her flunking their kids for dumb reasons.
Now that I think about it, there was another girl (public schooled) that messed up on basically the same things that I did, but she still passed…
NOW I AM STARTING TO SEETH…
Well! If she flunked me on purpose then I am going to blow her whistle next time! I am gonna to look over every shoulder, watch every corner, and, and, and…well… ya know, the only reasons that I got flunked were these: I looked in my mirrors at one point instead of over my shoulder, I didn’t look over the correct shoulder, I didn’t exaggerate something enough…ummm…I can’t think of anymore…hmmm…the only thing that the other girl didn’t do was exaggerating something or other, she did something else… otherwise we basically got the same things missed…I’m thinking that I was flunked on purpose…huff! Fancy that! Phooey!
Well, maybe God doesn’t want me to have my drivers license…with the end of the world coming on (in my belief) and all of us Christians are gonna have to run for our lives, maybe He doesn’t want me to have a license…but I don’t know why???
I have a Social Security Number, so it couldn’t be to keep my identity safe…You got any ideas? Maybe you could figure it out. If you have an idea, go ahead and leave it in a comment, it might help…if not, leave a comment anyway for encouragement. I am really bummed over this. I never thought that I would get so bummed over something sooooo stupid like a little piece of plastic, but I am.
Well, I have got to go now. I’ll be taking my test in 30 days- again. Maybe. (Groan).
Till then, I am still on my quest for that dumb, worthless, illegal tax, piece of plastic…and the battle is draining me. (SIGH).
The bummed, war worn,
Shieldmaiden
3 comments:
maybe HE is trying to teach you to watch details better... We do NOT believe you are a failure and we WILL Love you whether you pass the driving test the 5th time or not!
Hug,
Mommy
Kathryn,
I don't know if God is really doing this on purpose to you, it may be that you just, like your mom said,need to practice watching those details. I am really bad about that, my mom has to constantly remind me things like, "You weren't supposed to turn into that lane" or "Look over your shoulder" or "STOP!" It really takes lots of practice. I also need to realize that I am taking the people outside, and the people in my vehicle's lives in my hands. Some things that we think are little really are important. They can cause wrecks, or even deaths. I especially need to remember that. I am sorry that you failed. I have heard that several people are very knit-picky about little details on those tests, but that is probably better than them letting major things get by, and cause us to have even more people who don't pay attention to what they are doing on the road. I know this probably isn't envouraging...sorry! I am trying to share from my own experience. God may be using this failure to protect you, that is not my place to say, but don't use that possibility as a reason not to try harder next time!
Oh, and I don't think you are a failure. Everyone fails at some things.
Christin
Ooops! I meant "encouraging" not "envouraging". :) Sorry!
Christin
Post a Comment