Yes! I have finally finished my novel! I finally typed "the end" on it...but the story is still not over. NO SIR! I have a SECOND BOOK to do now! Mwhahahahaha!....after I et back from my internship in March....
I don't know if I will be able to work on it much while I am away, but I am certainly going to try while I am there.
There is only one little problem with that....I had almost a whole first chapter done of the second book and then... POW! My computer's hard drive dies unexpectantly....sigh...so what do I do?
Anyway. Now I have to edit all 426 pages which consists of 37 chapters in this finished book, send the query letters out to publishing companys, and I have to pack for my internship which I leave for in *looks at calander* OMGOSH! I leave for it in 2 WEEKS!!!!! GAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!....*passes out*
*wakes up*
Oh boy...things happen way too fast sometimes...
So anyway...yeah...It seems like I was gonna say something else, but I forgot.
Well anyway, Everybody have a great new year and I will have my mom put posts on here for me while I am gone.
I will be gone Jan. 8th- March 13th just so that you know. :D
Love you all!
Shieldmaiden
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oooo!! I want to read your book!! I've never finished any of the millions of books I've started..but there is one that I would really like to finish...
I'll be praying for you!
ok here is a preview of her book.
http://www.wix.com/JMHein/The-Dragons-Lair-The-Dragons-Son
and if you have any comments on her book then you can post them here:
http://www.wix.com/JMHein/The-Dragons-Son---Reviews
Post a Comment