Ok. I am very mad at my computer.
I have been typing my book that I am writeing on my computer. Well, the other night, guess what, it decided to burp. I was trying to shut down and it acts like it is going to then it goes and acts like it is restarting and it starts going through all of my documents and showing me its "progress". Then it comes back onto my home screen. It looks like that the shortcut to my book is still there so I shrug my shoulders and turn it off.
The next day I got on to type some more on my book I find that it is not there! It deleted it!!!!
At least I had back up, however before it burped I had almost finished the eighth chapter but now I am going to have to rewrite it all!
Anyway such is life. Never trust a computer.
Sweetpea
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your telling me, I could have told you have loooong time ago. Computers like to behave long enough to get your lifes work, pictures and information on there, and then they love to do this little thing that is called. . . .CRASH. . . . and viola! everything you took years to put on is gone in 1 second, rather interesting magic trick don't you say,. . .
Post a Comment