Sunday, August 24, 2008

Death to computers!!!




OK. It wasn't actually the computer this time. It was my little hard drive that was not suppose to die. So much for that. It choked, died and took everything that I had on it with it to Davey Jones Locker...I know! Davey Jones is not real, but it didn't go to heaven either! I had two documents that were not saved over to my computer and some pictures and my book. Yes, MY BOOK. I do have my book updated; however I had not recently updated it onto my computer and I had a whole complicated page and a half typed on it. RRRRRRR!!!

Burp, choke, die- repeat Burp, choke, die.... is anyone else seeing a pattern here? I am!

The little picture is supposed to be an animation of a computer burning up. I don't exactly want to burn my computer- I would rather zap it to life then throttle it. Or the hard drive in this instance. Anyway. Hopefully I can get some more un-irratated posts on here soon. Until then.

Sweetpea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told you computers are inherently evil. . . ..invented by the dark side of the force, by the fabled Sith Nigerians!. .. .. beeewaaaareee!! O_O