Friday, November 14, 2008

About the election and things on my moms blog

OK. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. Seeeeeethe.
I do not know how many people visit my blog and my moms, but I know that there are a few, and if any of the ones who left the comments on her blog questioning some of her stuff visit mine, then I have a few things to say to you:

(Please read all the way through even if you don’t like it; and if you have any comments, put your name or initials on them.)

One: We DO NOT (and by we I mean America) repeat; DO NOT deserve God’s blessing at all. For we have ALL sinned and fallen short of the glory of God* (Romans 3:23) and so far, I have not seen America bless God or follow His standards. (And I would like to thank the lady that pointed this out on my mom’s blog)
We have ‘christians’ that are gay.
We go to church every week, but during the week we are demon possessed heathens.
We say that abortion is ok, because the mother has right to make her own choices ect. ect. (What about the innocent little life that she is carrying? Does that baby have a choice?).
We allow other religions around us that HATE our God and us, ‘but that’s ok’ ‘we need to be culture friendly’.
We have elected people as our leaders, who we KNOW do not follow God (and I am not just talking about Obama).
Need I go on?
God said that we are not to tolerate the gays because He WILL NOT tolerate what they are doing. Though He still loves them, they will not go to Heaven.
God has a law written that says "Thou shall not MURDER". Point blank.
God has said that He does NOT: N- O- T; does not want us to accept other religions or be around them, because we can become SO perverted and influenced in a bad way by these other religions and turn away from Him.
And finally we need to pray and choose a leader that would please God, NOT us.
WE HAVE GONE ASTRAY AND TURNED EVERYONE TO HIS OWN WAY!!* (Isaiah 53:6)
So, am I saying that God shouldn’t bless our country?
YEP.
We are mocking Him to His face, we have turned our backs on Him, we are rejecting Him, we are lucky that he has not annihilated us as it is!!! And Heaven knows that we ought to be disintegrated, but praise be; He LOVES us, red, yellow, brown, black, white, pink, orange, purple, blonde, brunet, ash, raven,; HE LOVES US, but we have shown that we hate Him. So why should He bless us?!
America, BLESS YOUR GOD.

Two: We are going to a one world currency…
Sorry, but we just are. The Bible says we are.
Don’t take my word for it though, go look it up in your Bible yourself!

Three: This whole election was about race.
If you do not think that this whole election was about race… look again.
I personally do not care if we have a black president, but what was wrong with Allen Keys when he was running for president? The Media ran Mr. Keys to the ground, but lifted Barack Hussein Obama up like a god. What is wrong with this picture?
I like change! I was all for a new sort of president when Clinton was in. That needed to change!
There is nothing wrong with change, but change is meant to be for the BETTERMENT of the people and country; not for the worse. ‘Dictator Deluxe Hussein’ is not for America’s betterment. SORRY! He is not! His religion says that he is to destroy us and the Muslims said that they would destroy us from within our country… if you don’t think that Barack is not Muslim then why does he not honor our solders and our flag and the Holy Bible???? Because Islam forbids it. His dad was Muslim so he probably is too.

And finally: SHUT UP PEOPLE!!!!
Anyone who is truly in the LORD’S army, needs to stop bickering and haggling about the stupid election and president and start reaching out to people and telling them to repent of their sins! And I mean repent. We are running out of time and I don’t want to go before God empty handed!
This ‘you ask Jesus into your heart and you’ll be saved’ goody, goody feeling thing has so got to quit! People need to be really convicted and repent!
The Bible says that if you believe that Jesus came to earth as a man, died for your sins and rose from the dead and if you repent of your sins and acknowledge that Jesus is Lord; then, only then, you will be saved.**
Sack the ‘feel goodie- goodie’ thing and get real! This is not supposed to feel all good and fuzzy about yourself and what you have done! You are supposed to gain a deep peace in your heart that you are secure in God’s arms and start yearning to learn more about Him and to reach others and tell them about what He did for you and them. That yearning is a desperate feeling! We are under spiritual warfare whether you want to admit it or not! The devil is trying to kill us and your spirit is supposed to know that and be feeling desperate to reach out to the lost in sin and dying!
And this does not mean ‘go into foreign missions’. America is a mission. God often calls us to start in our own home town. The world starts where you are at. When He said "go into all the world" He did mean foreign countries, but it starts at your own home!
(That makes me feel better that I can start somewhere close.)
I don’t like it that our country has become so perverted that other countries are sending their people to preach the Gospel to us!
Wake up!
America is a heathen country now and it is gonna get worse! Much worse! We have got to have a revival and preach the true Gospel to our countrymen. Not the gospel according to Barack Obama or Al Gore or Hillary Clinton or George or Mary or Becky or Sweetpea or whomever; it has got to be GOD’S/ JESUS’.
Have I made a point?

I don’t care if you don’t want to read it or hear it, but I have been silent long enough and could not stand it any longer.
Sorry if you don’t like what I have to say, but ya know what? I was not put on this earth to please man; I was put on this earth to please God and bring glory to him. So there. (I must have some of my mom’s saspot in me.)
I have told you what God has put on my heart. He most likely would have said it more gently, but then he could say it with a loud booming voice too.
This may seem rude and out of place for a Seventeen year old, but then; who was gonna do it when God put it on my heart.

From here on, I will be talking little about politics and much about Salvation.
Politics is stupid, Salvation is real.

While this is still a free country, I have an opinion and I can voice it… or write it. You also have an opinion, so leave a comment if you so wish.

Sweetpea

No comments: