Friday, November 14, 2008

After drivers test three...





A couple of ways to run a stop sign:
(Don’t sweat, its easy, trust me.)
1. Just forget that it is there and drive on.
2. Slowly edge forward, but never stop (I found this out on my third flunked driving test the other day).
3. If driving a standard, go half way past the stop sign and kill the motor… just don’t kill your grandmother with a minor heart attack over it… better yet, don’t have her in the vehicle.
4. Start stopping, but when you remember that you don’t need to turn just keep driving forward. A tip on this one: don’t do it behind the police station.
5. Am I telling you this out of experience? Yep.
6. If you have any other ideas on how to run a stop sign; please tell us in your comment.
7. Am I mad over not passing my third driving test? Nope. I’M JUST EXTREMLY DEPRESSED!!!!!!!!
Stop sign runnin gal: Sweetpea

Why oh why cant I figure out that STOP does not mean Slightly Tap On Pedel?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you repeat those slowly? I didn't catch them all. . . O_O