Friday, November 21, 2008

A riddle a Week

Ok, Im going to try this and see what happens... it may end up being a riddle a month, but we will see. The thing is, I will post a riddle and you guys will leave in the comments what you think the answer is. Ok? I'll start with the easy ones first! Then they get hard! (I love riddles!)
First riddle:
Voiceless it cries,
Wingless it fluters,
Toothless it bites,
Mouthless it mutters.

(Heather... not to seem rude, but I know that you know the answer so you will have to be the last to put your comment... hehe! Just kidding. ;p)
I will be giving the correct answer with the next riddle! Good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

but but but! I know what it is!!!!!! I do I know!!!! pick me pick me!!! *raises hand and jumps up and down* pweeez 8(

Anonymous said...

Dork...
;'>
The Mommy JoAnn

Anonymous said...

(O)_(O)