Saturday, March 14, 2009

A new riddle

I am so glad that someone guessed the last riddle! Here is the next one for you bonnie folk to try again:
I don’t have lungs or a chest, but I need air;
I am not alive, but I grow;
I don’t have a mouth and I am allergic to water.
What am I?
This is a fun one and just to give you a litle hint before hand: someone made a guess to another riddle that is the answer to this one...
Like before, just give it your bestest of best shot (not proper grammer, I know) and if you know the answer go ahead and put it on there as a guess! Have fun!
Sweetpea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FIRE!!!!!!!!! I am really sure this is it. I was the one that answered it on the last riddle too! ;) Whoopie!!!!

Christin