Hello everyone! I am back from camp and I must say that it was an amazing experience! I can hardly wait to tell you all about it, but I can't right now, because I am trying to hurry. I will put a post about my thoughts and notes on here soon though.
As to the riddle...No legs is a fish who sat on a one legged table and a two legged man sat near on a three legged stool and the four legged critter got the scraps...confused yet? Hehe. We had a really really close guess! That was great Granny!
As to what SIFI and LOTR stands for: Science Fiction is SIFI and LOTR is Lord of the Rings...
OK. now that we got that all straight (or at least we hope so) I must go.
I just wanted to drop you all a quick note to let you all know that I was doing great and had a great time and that I am planning to let you in on my adventures soon!
Sweetpea
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome Home! We really missed you! Looking forward to the regurgitation of all you learned!
Great to hear you are back! :) We just got back from a vacation of our own..... :) It was fun. I can't wait for your next letter! :) Oh, and that joke still makes no sense to me...... hehee...
Christin
Post a Comment