Friday, October 30, 2009

A letter to Mr evolutionist and Mr Atheist

Yes! The riddle was solved! The answer was the letter 'M'! Yay!
I wrote this piece to show how I feel and what I think of these ridicules people's ridicules ideas...

Dear Sirs,

I have considered your application to work in my stables and after some thought, a lot of concern and a thorough background check after reading your application I would like to give you my conclusion and point out a few things wrong with some of the theories that you have mentioned about existence and life.
First off your idea about where you came from is a little on the odd side.
Indeed we all have started from a microscopic ‘life form’ Mr. Evolutionist, but not quite the kind you are referring too. Dust and pond slime do not quite cut the mustered.
Mr. Atheist, you have an identity crisis if you believe that you have come from ‘nothing’. If you came from nothing then you are nothing. But yet you are living and breathing. This logic of yours is not logical. I believe that the ‘nothing’ has taken over your head…
Next off, you both seem to believe that we humans have evolved and become ‘bigger and better’. If this ‘scientific logic’ propaganda of yours is ‘bigger and better’ then I am afraid that I do not want the human race to get ‘bigger and better’ anymore…that could be dangerous and I do not want to be the only sane person amid a bunch of nuts.
Next off is this: You say that you have no god, but yet I see that you do. You are worshiping either yourself, nothing, slime or dirt. And yet the slime, dirt and virtual nothing are all you because you supposedly evolved from all of this. So all this is self- worship. Plain and simple.
As a conclusion, I regret that I must reject your job application.
I am afraid that in your spare time of contemplating your strange existence you would possibly scare away or pervert my other happy, employs, customers and trainees and I just can’t afford a risk like that. It is far too big of ‘a leap of faith’ for me take…
Further more I am afraid that the ‘nothing’ that has shaped your existence could possibly be the only thing shaping your head, and seeing as I need reliable, trust worthy and sane employs, I do not think that you both, even together, would fit the bill. With your ‘super-intelligence’ you may find a way to make the horse apples in my stables explode or you would put them in a laboratory somewhere and turn them into something ‘bigger and better’ (like Godzilla), or turn my training horses heads into nothing…besides, horse apples can get dangerous around people like you and horses know a dummy when they see one, so I think I shall reject your application for your own health and mine as well.
I am sorry that this is the fifteenth job application that you have sent out, but I just can’t afford such intelligence. (By the way, the references on your application paper were a little less than enthusiastic when I asked them about your past jobs)
Thank you for considering taking up the tedious job of stable cleaners and grooms, but…I think I have a ‘primate cousin’ that will suite the job just fine. J
I hope that you have a good day,

Miss Lady

P.S.
Good luck job hunting. I have told all my nearest business owner friends about your credibility and your need for a job so they will be looking out…for you…
You might, however, be able to get a job in the White House. I here it is full of ‘apples’ and melons and nuts like you!

5 comments:

JMHein said...

LOL Nice....

Anonymous said...

Love it! Especially the part about not wanting to get bigger and better...that would be terrible! :) And horses seeing dummies... REALLY true! it happens.. Great post! Yes he should apply at the white house..but wait, do we REALLY want HIM there?....hm. ;)
lol.

BB

Shieldmaiden said...

LOL BethAnn...

Anonymous said...

No, we don't BethAnn, we already have enough of them there. :) Very nice, Kathryn. Did you write it?

Christin

Shieldmaiden said...

Yup I writed it all by my wee wittle self. :)