Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Long time Greetings...

Greetings everybody…I have a new riddle for you. I am sorry that it is so late…
What occurs once in a minuet,
Twice in a moment
And never in a thousand years?

Okay, yeah so this is an oldie riddle that has been around for a while, but hey! It sounded good to me.
I hope that somebody is able to guess it!

So what is up in my life?
…..If you knew half of what I am going through, your head would explode….
A sum up of what’s going on in my life?
Okay. Fast, miserable, ironic, funny and stupid. Odd combo? You should know the rest!

Okay, basically what is going on right now is school. I have to get all of my school done by Nov. 13th. I have 12 reports, 7 wisdom booklets, and 6 lessons of math to do (which is 24 pages of math). This does not include corrections and my book.
I also have to keep up with my chores and family while I am being a mad woman trying to get this all done.
Why must I finish it by Nov. 13th you ask? Because my mom wants me to have time in the holidays (so I can cook no doubt) and so I can prepare for my friend that is coming from Alaska to visit.
Oh yes! My very good friend that lives in Alaska, which I have not seen for five years, is coming to see me around my graduation. Isn’t that exciting news?!? I am very, very excited! She is also bringing her sister and I will be glad to see her too! Now I just need to find where I put their birthday and Christmas gifts at from last year…

Also, we had a recital and art show Oct. 18th and it went very well and was a lot of fun. I hope we can do something similar to it next year!
But alas…the fun lasted only till the next day…then the school bomb of reality hit.

Anyway, as a conclusion and another sum up I am going through a lot of stress right now. You can understand where I am getting some of it (cough, cough: school), but the other stuff you will just have to be in suspense over until further notice. So sorry.
One good thing I have found about stress though: for me, it is a great weight loss program.
Please pray for me and have fun with the riddle!
Shieldmaiden (who is battling dark forces)
P.S.
My face is doing much better from the big bird incident. I just have one scar on my chin and one on my arm…and I survived just fine without a tetanus shot!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So I have heard this riddle before so I'm not sure if I should answer lol! But it's a good one. Wow, yeah, sounds like life is crazy. Heads up though, it doesn't get any better when you graduate :)

Anonymous said...

I know I know!!!! :D Can I say.. I just can't hold it... M!

JMHein said...

I hear you on the if you knew 1/2 of what I'm going threw...
if people just knew 1/2 half of the stuff that I go threw on any given day they would not have any time for there own stuff...

I hate that fast part... I just wish that once in a while we could hit pause and take a few days to just relax and catch up with our selves and life.


So where in Alaska in this friend from, I know it a really really big place, but I was just wondering if maybe she was from the same area as my second cousin once removed that lives there.

the recital was fun wasn't it...
And once I get the dvds of that done it will help keep the memories a live a bit better.

and speaking of wieght loss and such... I think I know exactly what your mean.. I my self have been under extra stress and I am even thinking of going on a week long fast... (I have some very big questions for God about my life)

I never even could tell any thing happened to your face in the first place, but glad to here it is healing good.

and I am praying for you.

Your fellow servant of the Messiah,
Joshua

Anonymous said...

I saw this one a long time ago, and thought that I had commented, but then looked back and I hadn't! :) it is "M". :)
CHristin