Friday, October 30, 2009

A new summery of my book...Mwhahahaha!!!!

A young nomad man struggles with his identity, his past, his future, and his hate.
A beautiful princess struggles to accept who she is and what she is to become.
A creature is in hiding who follows and protects the nomad.
A world that has a growing shadow upon it.
A secret and massive power grows that threatens all that is good.
Ancient prophecy awaits to be fulfilled…


The young nomad, Keegan, is searching for something, but he does not know what. There is something strange about him that many cannot understand and he holds a secret deep and quiet.
He travels the lands about him searching for what he cannot seem to find until he meets the fair princess Erewhon.
It is then that strange things begin to happen to Keegan and the world around him.
Horrible creatures and men of darkness begin to terrorize villages while black beasts fly through the sky.
Dreams attack Keegan as an ancient and evil being begins to watch him from afar.
The secret that he holds comes closer to being found out and ancient prophecies start to become directed toward him showing him that he has a special purpose, which he denies.
The princess is suddenly captured and taken to uncharted lands causing Keegan to go on a quest to save her from death; a quest that will ultimately change his life.
Battle, pain and death visit him as he is on this quest and he is brought to the test of endurance and faith as he travels on to save the princess.
Along the way his secret is exposed, he comes to find that which he has been seeking for many years now, he learns that he cannot rely on his own strength or deny his future; he finds love and learns who he is truly meant to be:
The Dragon’s Son

4 comments:

JMHein said...

to torture us is right!!!

your mean :P

But it sounds great! I can't wait to read it! I a bit worried that it might even be better then my own stories... and that make me even more hesitant to wright them out now, and to keep working them over in my mind.

Oh ya Joshua was here!!!

Anonymous said...

TALK ABOUT PINS AND NEEDLES!!!!
:D

Shieldmaiden said...

Hey Joshua! you have to write yer books at some time!!! Keep working on them!
I am glad that I have been able to bring interest up in my book from a few people anyway...
LOL...I know I am mean...i must bring on this 'pins and needles' feeling as BethAnn so beautifully described!
Thanks all of ya!

Anonymous said...

Kathryn,
I agree with Joshua, I think this may be much better than my stories, written, and unwritten! :) I can't wait to read it! :) And yes, Bethann, she does a great job of putting us on pins and needles!!!!! :) You promised me a copy soon, remember?
Christin