Monday, March 22, 2010

Mail order wife...

Needed:
A strong, able, good, pretty, wife for a man in need. Will take any girl who offers. Not picky.
I am a strong, courageous, good looking fella who really wants a gal...who really NEEDS a gal.
I have a big house, lots of land, plenty of food, and receive many social calls, even while living in the country. I can afford the BEST for any gal and she will have my utmost devotion...or at least my person's devotion...
Here is my picture:













And another picture:












As you can see: good muscles (I work out everyday), plenty of plumage, and just totally, irresistibly hot...

Like I said...will take any gal available...cause their ain't many to get around here!
(My person said that she would put this on the World Wide Web! *gasp* Fascinating!)
Signed,
Mr. Piper Pigeon
P.S. This offer won't last long! I'm sure gals will be swarming in by the dozens soon! Apply while you can!

No comments: