Ok Heather... you can give the answer to the riddle since no one else seems interested in doing so... *sigh*
Well, anywho, I have a bit of shocking news for those of you who have not seen me of late and have always known me for my long thick hair... I cut it.
"Umm, well, ok...so?" is probably what your thinking, well I did not just cut it; I bobbed it- short-short-short. Yeah short! The next shocking thing is that I am also going to be really, really silly and dye it. Don't panic! I'm not going to dye my whole head; just put in streaks...maybe...something sorta like that. I am thinking auburn would look natural and beautiful and so do all of my advisers of the castle...(family, friends, etc.) I could do blond streaks and look punky and weird, but I think that there might be a few people who would try to kill me if I did that, and I think that it being the first time to dye my hair, I would like something more natural looking.
My mom tried to use a herbal dye in my hair: henan color (kinda reddish purple color), but my hair is so healthy and chemically resistant that it barley highlighted it...barely and Heather can attest to that.
So I am going to try something a little more extreme...maybe...I don't know...most likely.
Anyway, everybody that I see that knows me says that my hair looks really cute in a bob and that I look quite a bit older...some even tease that it'll help me get my drivers licence...yeah right. If I wasn't a Christan, I would probably want to shoot the person who came up with the idea for a drivers licence, but I actually feel sorry for them. Really,I do! They must have had a miserable life having to depend on someone or something to tell them that they could do something, like drive. I feel so sorry for those kind of people...Heather is one of em, maybe that's why... ( :
Well, anyway, I got to go. I will be taking my fourth drivers test soon, so I would really appreciate all your prayers...and if I don't pass it and don't beat my mom in ONE game of checkers...I will have to consider going back to mars!!!!
Sweetpea
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow! you should post a pic of you in your new do!
I totally intend to!
Post a Comment