Well, are you guys ready for the next riddle??? I hope so, because I’m gonna give it to ya anyway and I hope that at least two of you try to guess it…
Here goes!
What is black when you find it,
red when dragons eat it
and grey when you throw it away?
Can you guess it? I hope that some of you at least try! If you know the answer, go ahead and put it on there, just don’t say that it is the right answer. Try to make it look like a guess!
Anyway, enjoy and good luck!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm not really good at riddles...and I can't figure this one out, either. =)
Is it coal?
I might be wrong, but I think i have heard that before.
Corrie McCloy
I was thinking Fire, but that doesn't make sense. Ummm....... =)
Christin
Please give a hint!!!!!!
Christin
I can't guess. I think I would go with Corrie.
BethAnn
Post a Comment