Well, well, well…
It’s that time of year that everyone refers to as CHRISTMAS TIME.
Well, well, well… do any of you know what Christmas means?
1. It means the time of Christ’s birth.
2. It reminds me that winter time is here and the New Year is close and that I have tons of family and that I have tons of cooking to do… ect.ect.ect.
3. It means presents!
4. I do not know. Just means a holiday to me with no work.
Christmas is actually a pagan holiday where child sacrifice to a sun god dressed in red and white and who’s testacles were represented by ornaments hung on a tree and the tree was a representation of the sun god in the household and the lights in the window showed who worshiped him and who did not… trust me, I have studied and researched for two years now- Christmas, December 25, in all nations and cultures around the globe, has been celebrated as the birthday of a sun god, not Jesus Christ. (Jeremiah 10:3-4)
Sound slightly disturbing? That’s what I thought when I started to get really deep into the research and got the details on how many nations sacrificed their children to this god of the sun; it wasn’t pretty and I am not going to put all the details on here because it is sickening to know how many, many children were killed on December 25 (and not to mention still are).
But, so many think that Santa Clause is cute and nice, and do not realize that children were sacrificed to a sun god which he represents.
In one tribe of a nation, their idol of the sun god was a plump man that wore a cap, much like that of ‘Santa’s”. On December 25, in that tribe, they would heat the image until it was cherry red hot then they would throw their children into its lap…. But it’s ok to place our innocent children in the lap of the man who blindly represents a sun god cult.
The man in the suite, I can guarantee, doesn’t know a thing about this and means no harm at all, but we do not need to raise our children to believe that this plump, merry man dressed in red and white, is a good thing, because it is not.
… my family and I, celebrate Christmas because it is a time when we can remember what Christ did for us when he came as a baby…. We don't celebrate Santa Clause, or the trees, but celebrate Jesus…. The trees are a fun thing to do, and so is all the decorating, but Christmas really is, as so many songs say, found in the heart.
Christ is found in the heart, NOT Christmas, and yeah, I bet the pagans thought that it was fun to decorate too.
…Unlike Halloween, I think that Christmas still has some good in it….
Maybe, but I don’t want to be celebrating a holiday that makes the God of Heaven want to puke and that He said NOT, let me repeat that, NOT to celebrate! I think that it can be used for good.
Well although we do have a tree and lights, we don't celebrate them. They just help us get into the Christmas Spirit… But we do celebrate Jesus’ birth.
Ummm… where did Jesus say in the Bible to celebrate his birth???? And I really don’t think that you want to receive the Spirit of Christmas.
...So we can remember what Christ did for us when he came as a baby….
I have no problem with celebrating the reason that Jesus came to earth, but celebrating his birth on the birthday of a SUN GOD????!!!! That’s just wrong.
A little History
A long time ago, a very large group of people gathered together to build a tower that would reach to the heavens so that they could become as great as gods.
The leader of this group was a king named Nimrod.
Nimrod eventually died and was said that he went to live as a god with the other gods.
Well, later, his poor, poor widow became pregnant mysteriously which began to raise some questions about her ruling the kingdom.
However, she told the people that she did not become pregnant by natural means, but by the rays of the sun.
See, her husband was now the god of the sun, and as she had been worshiping the sun, he beamed her and she came up pregnant.
On December 25, the queen gave birth to a son and she called his name, Tammuz.
And Tammuz grew into a strong son of a god, but sadly on his 40th birthday, he went out hunting and was gored to death by a wild boar.
So, in mourning, the people fasted and wepped forty days for Tammuz and at the end of the forty days, feasted on wild boar (Oooooh! So that’s what the women in the book of Ezekiel were doing! Ezekiel 8:14).
Not long afterwards, Tammuz’ mother died. She went up to heaven, but the gods sent her back down to earth in a giant egg that fell into the Euphrates river and broke open and she came out as Easter, the goddess of fertility (with no shirt), and she turned a bird into an egg laying rabbit to demonstrate her power.
Sacrifices of children were made unto Easter and eggs were dipped/painted by the blood of these slain children in hopes that Easter would bless the women with more children.
Tammuz is the sun god now and children are also offered unto him on his birthday and he is worshiped at the beginning of every week when the sun comes up in the East. These special days are knows as Sundays.
A great and odd catastrophe happened and the people never finished their tower, but were scattered all over the earth and each took this loving and remarkable tale with them.
And that is not the End…
When the Holy Roman Empire came along, one of the great emperors named Constantine, saw in the East in the rising sun, the sign of ‘Christ’, a cross. He then decreed that no one could worship God on Saturdays, but on Sundays, that Sundays were now God’s holy days. Anyone caught worshiping on Sabbath, was killed.
Constantine also decreed that Christ’s birth should be celebrated on December 25 and his death and resurrection at Easter.
Constantine and his mommy preformed many more wonderful acts that we do not have time to get into at this time, that perfected the Holy Roman Church; the Catholic church.
And that is still not the end, but the end of the cult in its true colors… maybe.
1. This is all true. It is history; Babylonian history mostly, along with Roman history and other cultures' story of the sun god… they are all the same just told differently.
Did any of this sound slightly suspicious to you? It did to me!
· The tower was the tower of Babble
· The goddess Easter is the reason that there is an Easter.
· There is no way that you can get pregnant by the rays of the sun.
· If you are a god, why did you kill yourself?
· If you were a ‘Christian’ what were you doing facing the East at sunrise?
· What makes you think that Nimrod’s and Tammuz’ special days need Jesus in them too?
· Why is your ‘Christ’ worshiped on December 25 like the other sun gods?
Answer: Because you were not worshiping the true God, Constantine, you were worshiping the Babylonian sun gods!
Just to let you know; Jesus was NOT born on December 25. He was most likely born during the feast of tabernacles which is around September/October. There are many arguments concerning this, but I can guarantee you that Our Savior was not born on December 25, on the birthday of every sun god in the world.
So now you know the beginning of Christmas. It is still the same thing just cloaked in friendlier colors. That is not all that I know about Christmas; there is tons and tons more that I do not have space to put down.
It is my belief that Christmas is still being celebrated by witches and other Satanists as a truly pagan ritual. I do not have facts to back me up on this yet, but I’m gonna research it and find out. I know that Satanists do celebrate winter (Winter solstice), but I’m not sure about Christmas.
Well, I have done my part and told you, just as the LORD told me. I’m sorry if you’re mad at me, but just to let you know; I don’t care.
Now it is your turn. I have given you the information, now you need to act or not act on it.
God says that if you do something ignorantly, He will not hold you guilty, but if you do something, knowing the truth, He will hold you guilty and you will have to answer for it.
It is my duty to let you know, but you have to decide what the LORD wants you to do. My family and I continued to celebrate Christmas, just not like we used to, but it felt empty and meaningless and wrong. I think that the LORD wants us all to know and to stop, but what do you think? What is God saying to you?
Much of this information was acquired from the Rood Awakening organization www.michaelroodministries.com and Jeremiah Films: The Unwrapping of Christmas; www.jeremiahfilms.com. The rest was from history books and books on ancient Mythology and particularly the Bible.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
"God says that if you do something ignorantly, He will not hold you guilty, but if you do something, knowing the truth, He will hold you guilty and you will have to answer for it."
Things that are felt within the heart are known by God, if that is a time when the human of modern age is unselfishly giving to their brothern, that is good. Being kind to one another and looking for ways to help others anytime of year is good. And to do these things with a belief in ones heart and the image in the minds eye of "God" his "Son" and filling up with the "Holy Spirit". Then that is the truth for me. History and the paganistic past has no bearing on my Belief in "God" "Jesus Christ" and his worship.
Granny J
PS Thanks but no thanks for the history lesson.
Nope. The past and past evils should not be your bearing on your belief in God and Jesus. That is why I do not paricularily celibrate Christmas.
Hope you had a merry Christmas anyway.
Me
P.S. Your welcome. Sorry.
Oh yeah. I did not say that you were evil if you celibrated Christmas or that you should not celibrate it... I was giving you the facts so that you would know and make a desision.
Anyway,
Love you
You should have edited this before publishing it dear. You came off much too harsh. You still need to give some time for discernment and reflection before approaching a contriversial issue... (Speaking from experience here)
"You came off much too harsh. You still need to give some time for discernment and reflection before approaching a contriversial issue..."
Yes, maybe reflection could have candy coated it alittle, and I believe she speaks her mind(and her heart)(apple syndrome) but that is a good thing tho sometimes misunderstood.
I had a good Christmas, quiet meal with prayer and reflection, no gifts to ponder proper or improper. Tree with lights and garland to mark the time of happiness and of years past(my past). And a thought and prayer for each and ever one of you...Love you grand D #1 keep up the good work...hugs to the rest of the "Family"
Granny J
Post a Comment