I have a new fascination.
Dab a bit of hot glue on something then pull it out and make a string then wrap it around your finger while slowly pumping the glue. You will get a rubber finger! It’s awesome!
Something else about hot glue that used to fascinate me; it hurt like crud, but it was fun, smearing the glue straight from the gun all over your finger to get a rubber finger and later a rubber cap. It was totally fun to peal off. However as you can imagine, doing that too many times can leave a blister…but it was worth it!
Ok, I am very tired and extremely hyper. My mom and my sister are about ready to strangle me; I am driving them crazy!
We have been making paper mashie snowmen.
To day we had to saw off there bottoms so that they would sit straight. I was having far too much fun teasing my mom and sister.
I was speaking for the snowmen: “Oh!!! The pain, the pain!!!” I would say as I helped to saw off their bottoms.
One of the last ones that they did needed its inside dusted out. So I took it over to the trash and dusted it out there and looked inside and found--- *gasp* FUNNY PAPERS!!!! Oh joy!
My mom nearly lost it. Don’t ask me why, but she almost did- in a good way… sort of. Oh, anyway, the funny papers weren’t much to read because they were torn. *sigh*
Then this evening, we had to drill holes in their sides for the cinnamon sticks for their arms. I had fun with that one too; my sister was talking on the phone with my grandma and I was being rather loud and needless to say, I was embarrassing her. Nothing new. I embarrass my mom and sister all the time; in Wal-Mart, in the grocery store, wherever. I really don’t mean too, I just do it naturally…maybe, slightly, little bitty, on purpose ¼ of the time. Anyway, they get over it; it’s not a killer… yet. Mwhaha!
We have also been baby sitting today… it is only two little girls, but these kids (the two extras and ours combined) have the energy of two people and don’t know how to express it in any other way other than screaming and running around through our poor, small, 100 year old house. That is like having 12 people in our house…not including my hyper self and mom and dad and sister.
It has been crazy, especially when the girls think that the boys are evil and don’t want anything to do with them; then there is conflict and more screaming and eventually pain and a crazy mother in the end, not to mention my tired, already crazy self. It also doesn’t help that the two youngest babies of the families think that the other is specifically put on earth to throw the other from the throne of ‘baby girl’ in the family.
*SIGH* It has been interesting all day long, basically, not to mention fun…for me anyway. He- he.
And finally, the answer to the riddle is............. your going to feel really silly..... An Egg!
That was a good one, no?
Well, I must go now. I will be back soon.
Sweetpea
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cute. An egg....I should've thought of that. I think I have even heard that one, or one like that before....oh well. That was fun! Post more riddles soon! :)
Chrissy A.
Post a Comment