Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The next riddle

We finally got snow! It has been really pretty, but hard on the animals because of frozen water, but it is still a blessing!

I hope that you readers did not break any ribs over the last two posts below... my mom and my sister almost did and it made me slightly concerned about you guys when I started to think about it. Well, anyway, as long as you don't die, everything will be fine... i mean good... you don't want to be F.I.N.E. like my mom.

Anyway, on to buisness.
The next riddle is:
What cannot be broken, but if you pick it up it falls apart?
This was a very easy one for me... I hope it is for you! Have fun!
Sweetpea

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kathryn
Enjoyed reading your blog and catching up on the family. Sounds like everyone is doing fine. Since you enjoy reading Find the Merlin books by Mary Stewart and also, The dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey. Of course they are fictional, but you might enjoy them. Tell everyone we said hello.. Happy Holydays
Gina

Anonymous said...

ps. What's wrong with your moms health???

Anonymous said...

Hi aunt Gina!
So glad that you stopped by!
I really want to read those books, but my mom wont let me until I finish my book, because it could influence my writing...
My moms health... are you refering to the newsletter or my smart remarks?
Mentally is questionable (my theory) and physically is questionable. She has problems with her 'baby hotel'.
Anyway, thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Um.......you can tell I am not good at riddles........How about a hint?
Chrissy