Alright, this is not a 'sneak peak'...not yet, but I just have to put this on here cause I'm silly!
I am half way through with it.
I have over 200 pages already.
I am excited.
I am mad because it is not going as fast as I would like it to.
I want to finish it by January, but I'm not sure if I can... another 200 pages is allot to do in a months time. I am going to try my very best though... I would love to see it in hardback before our 'Dictator elect Hussein' starts to shut down the publishing companies...book publishing is a freedom of the people that he is most likely going to take away from us...well anyway. I should not worry about that.
Anyway, I will be putting a 'sneak peak' of my book on here at some time; a teaser if you will...maybe a chapter or something like that...if I do a chapter I'll pick one that will make you scream when there is no more to read...Mhahahahaha! That will make you want to buy it! My plan is so evil and genius! (Yes, a 'marshen' can be a genius sometimes)Hehe!
Until next time my brave audience!
Sweetpea
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't wanna post! I don't have anything to say. . . nothing important. . . .
You have to post!!! that is what a blog is for!!! You are driving me insane by not posting!
The insane
Post a Comment