ACHOO! sniff, sniff.
Oh, yeah! I dot it and I dot it bad! Nose pwugged and evwe thing. Nose owee too! Not much caughing dough, dank goodness! I usually am de last one to get sick, but dis time I was sird...I mean third...
Anyachoo! I mean anyhoo...
De answer to de riddle is....(drum roll)... WIND!
ACHOO! Caugh, sniffle, sniffle. Ooooh, my wee wittle head hurts!
I am going to go way down... I mean lay down.
I hope to post dat sneak pweak of my book soon- vedy soon!
One uder sing- I mean, thing about this cold...I was go'in to take my drivers test again tomorrow (Monday), but guess wat????? Dats wight! I DOT SWICK!!!!!! AARRRRGGG!
Hope that you don't get it and if you do that you get over it soon,
Sweeppea- I mean Sweetpea...
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been a negligent Grannie, I went back and read the other post to see what the riddle was, now am waiting for the next one...
Am so sorry that you are sick, I hate colds, might be a good time to take your test if you can't kill them atleast you could share your suffering. ;)
Grannie J
Post a Comment