Friday, December 19, 2008

A little help PLEASE! And the hint to the riddle.

Thats right. I need a little help...
I cannot decide what on earth would be the best kind of 'sneak peak' to put on my blog for you to read; a poem explaining it slightly, a synopsis of the whole thing, or just a chapter to give you a inside, exclusive look... what do you think; better yet, what do you want?
I need you to tell me what you think would be the best one to do, because I cannot decide... I have almost decided NOT to do a whole chapter, because they run anywhere from ten to TWENTY pages long! But it is totally up to you. Please leave in the comments your suggestions.

And, yes, I can give a hint to the riddle... he- he... this hint will probably give the whole thing away... oh, well
Life on earth cannot survive without it
That is the hint.
Looking forward to your suggestions! More like begging for them!!!!
Sweetpea

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it water??? :) Sorry it took me so long to get it! :)
Christin

Anonymous said...

Oh yea, and I would like any of those things that you mentioned doing. A portion of a chapter might even work. I will enjoy whatever you post!
Christin

Anonymous said...

two or three paragraphs summarising the story, like the inside pages of a book cover or back cover of a paper back. And hurry!!!!

Granny J

Anonymous said...

Let me guess... it's water! (oh wait, i read your answer at the top)lol, ily