Well, I am finally, mostly over the cold, but it was a tough one.
I am still snorting and such, but not bad and not to the point of rubbing the epedermis off of my nose! Skin that is.
Well, I believe that I shall give the next riddle.
A box without hinge key or lid,
yet golden treasure inside is hid.
Well, now, let us see how many try to answer that.
I certainly look forward to seeing the answers!
Sweetpea
P.S.
You may want a hint on this one. I don't mind giving one. : )
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kathryn,
No clue. Can you give a hint? :) It is good to hear you are feeling better!
Christin
Kathryn,
No clue. Can you give a hint? :) It is good to hear you are feeling better!
Christin
Ooops! I think it published my comment twice! Sorry! :)
Christin
Post a Comment