Greetings earthlings,
Well, mom is home. She has to keep the pain meds around or else she doesn’t move around so well, but otherwise she is alright and the food does not taste bad from the meds that she is taking, so that is good. She seems rather tired from the trip, so she has spent a lot of time sleeping, but she looks good.
Anyway, it appears that the only one who really missed mom from among the lil kids is K.R. The baby didn’t miss mom at all, though she did almost cry when mom showed everybody her ‘ow’ on her tummy.
Anywhoo, everything seems honky dory and mom seems to be recovering well. As long as I massage her shoulders a couple of times everyday and keep L.E. from running over her, we ought to be doing pretty good!
I’ll keep you posted as long as you keep praying for us!
Thanks,
Me, Myself and I
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment