Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mom is doing better

Mother is doing much, much better today! She was just pathetic yesterday, but is getting around well today and looking much better! She is eating and talking and smiling and walking around without hobbling and, well, she is just doing a whole lot better!
C.I. had a grand birthday I think. It was a spy birthday sort of thing. He got all sorts of spy stuff! Spy gadgets, spy glasses, spy mustaches, spy movies- spy everything! The movies were ‘Spy Kids’ and ‘Spy Kids 2’. They were really funny and fun to watch and really clean. We watched the backstage stuff on the DVDs and the director said that he never wanted to make a movie that his children could not watch, so it was clean. I would suggest that you look it up on the Dove Foundation below just so you can make sure it is clean enough for you to watch, but I think that you will!
Anyway, the kids have been playing like spies all day and I have been drawing and talking to mom and what not and it has just been a lazy day around here, but it was nice to finally be able to communicate with mom without her throwing up or something…
Thanks so much for the prayers and continue to pray for us!
Shieldmaiden
P.S.
The cake that I made turned out really good…just a little crumbly! Maybe that box mix wasn’t so bad after all.

No comments: