Saturday, January 3, 2009

The next riddle

Here I sit with a cookie in my mouth...home made...I made it...extremely delicious. MMmmmm!
Anyway, the family is just finishing Finding Nemo... Dorry is my favorite. Her and I have alot in common...
Anyway, here is the next riddle!

What 7 letter word is spelled the same both forward and backward in English?

Can you guess it? Its a pretty good one and often told...
I can give a hint if need be...
Anyway, that sneak peak of my book is coming soon! I plan to publish it soon. I have it done, just need to make the necassary corrections and publish it on here!
Well, hope you get the riddle figured out soon!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah
It has 6 letters instead of 7.
My best guess is wrong

Shieldmaiden said...

Yup. Its wrong, but that is very good... I had never thought of Hannah. Hmmm.