Thursday, January 15, 2009

Prayer request

I would really appreciate it if everyone would pray for my mom. She is scheduled for a hysterectomy on January 26. She is going to be in a hospital two and a half hours away from home and I and the younger siblings are going to be staying home while she and dad go, unless plans change.
Please pray for safety in the operating room, for God to bless the surgeon’s hands and guide them, for a speedy and wholesome recovery, friends and family to visit her while she is in the hospital so that she does not get lonely, and finally a safe return home. Please pray that God protect us children while we are at home and to help mom in the best ways possible.
It is going to be chaos around here for a while as we prepare for this so please pray for harmony and patience while we prepare!

Sweetpea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh little one, for you to pray for these things is to ask for trials untold, harmony comes for ones self, open your arms and let the vibs around become level with tranquility, saying God I am your Vassel, open your mind to the differences of each individual, we all are different and this is as it should be, it should be gloried that we each are as God made us.
Love and Peace be with you,
Prayers,
Granny J

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for your sanity and your Mom ;P

Anonymous said...

Oh I did not know that. I will be praying for you and your family. (and your mom of course.) Oh, my letter should be coming soon!

Christin