Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mom update 2


Well, we are going to pick mom up today. She has been doing very well it sounds like, and was released today, so we are going with dad to pick her up.
We children have been doing very well.

I and my sister have kept the house clean and the sink empty of dirty dishes.
Before the lil ones lay down on the hide-a-bed to watch a movie for bedtime, sis and I have them clean up their toys and things, keeping the floors neat. We just swept and vacuumed this morning and cleared off the table. Now I need to go take care of the messy shoe shelf…anyway, that is how we have been and I will give you another update on mom and us later! Thank you for the prayers!
Sweetpea
P.S. I made the picture myself on the computer! Cool ain't it? I made a million others too...

No comments: