Friday, January 30, 2009

New mom update


Well, mom is doing as well as can be expected after having a hysterectomy…I guess. She is not feeling real good. She felt feverish last night and thought that she was going to throw up. She has been sleeping all day long…she slept all day yesterday. Anyway, one of our neighbors said that she felt the same way after her hysterectomy…but I am not so sure that the hormones are working properly…we shall find out soon I reckon.
Anyway, your prayers are still needed desperately for all of us. The lil ones do not know what is going on and as a result they make things worse by going bonkers and making me wanna pull my hair out and sis is no help because she stays outside away from it all. So PLEASE keep praying.

Today is C.I.’s birthday and so far it is going pretty smoothly…only because they have been plugged into the TV all day, but its smooth.
I made him a cake last night amidst the chaos and I decided that I never want to do a white cake box mix again. I was hoping that the box mix would be easier and save time for me, but I don’t think that it did either. So never again will I use box mix unless my life depends on it…and it almost came to that yesterday… anyway. I must go and fix lunch and maintain hold of the castle until I can write unto thee another epistle of my adventures and stress levels. Until then, fair ones, pray for us.
Me, Shieldmaiden

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I will be praying for you, Kathryn. I pray that God blesses you beyond what you can imagine for being such a huge help to your mom and your family. Tell Kristyn from me, "Help Kathryn Kris!" :)

Love,
Christin